The Original Ad
- Poor text layout
- too many typefaces, too much text
- No clear visual hierarchy, everything is fighting for attention.
- Confusing imagery: I thought it was saying to kiss the mouth with yellow teeth saying no way to the mouth with clean teeth.
The Revised Ad
- Simple but eye-catching
- Clear visual hierarchy, one big slogan grabbing attention
- consistent typefaces
- using humor and relatable anecdote (not wanting to kiss someone with yellow teeth) to convey the message
- recognizable art style
- contact information is clear and easy to find
- a lot of negative space for the eyes to rest while looking up and down the ad.
Man and Woman Kissing: Stockfresh.com
Edited by me